2. Raise the front end to make the water filling port upward, and slowly pour the boiled water from the water filling port with a measuring cup. The amount of water added can be determined according to the volume of the iron's water reservoir.
3. For electric irons equipped with water level glass, the iron can be erected to observe the water level in the water reservoir and add water as needed.
4. On the fabric indicator of the steam iron, the label of the fabric name is basically the same as that of the temperature-regulating electric iron. The difference is that a "steam" mark is added.
5. Turn on the electric iron, turn the temperature control knob to the position between "wool" and "linen", the indicator light should glow. When the indicator light goes out, it means that the temperature of the iron soleplate has reached the required value. If water has been added to the iron, steam should be sprayed out, "ironing can be carried out."
6. You can use a steam iron for dry ironing. The method is to adjust the temperature control knob according to the type of fabric to be ironed, and select the appropriate soleplate temperature. After that, adjust the steam knob to the "0" position.
7. After use, the remaining water in the water reservoir should be poured out from the water filling port. When pouring, the front end of the iron should be facing down, and the electric trade bucket should be shaken at the same time, and the water can be poured out. Then turn the temperature knob to the highest temperature range, and power on for a few minutes to evaporate all the internal moisture. Then cut off the power supply, turn the temperature control knob back to the lowest temperature range, and store it after natural cooling.