The correct use of steam iron:
1. To avoid scale, pour in as much cold water as possible.
2. Choose the right temperature according to various clothing materials. If you don’t know the fabric of your clothes, you can try ironing in places you can’t see during ironing.
3. After the water temperature reaches the adjusted temperature, start ironing, otherwise the water will leak from the soleplate. Please note that this does not mean that the iron is malfunctioning. The temperature alone is not enough to make the water sublimate into steam and flow out of the soleplate.
4. Use the steam fumigation method to restore the elasticity of the temperament fiber, and due to the grinding pressure, the reflective fabric can restore its original shape. If you spray steam while brushing your teeth with the brush in the opposite direction, the effect will be even better.
5. Don't put the ironed clothes in the closet immediately. First hang them on a hanger to let the heat completely evaporate, and then hang them in the closet to prevent mold and deterioration.
6. Scale is produced, and the automatic cleaning function of the iron can be used to automatically clean it. If this function is not available, you can mix a small amount of vinegar and water into the soldering iron tip, and then use a powerful steam nozzle to spray steam to remove scale. The water tank should be cleaned afterwards.
7. After using up, please make sure to pour out the remaining water, if it is not clean, please turn on the power and let the steam spray out from the soleplate. Pull out the plug and store it upright to prolong the service life.